Vehicle Relocation Documentation

Here are the detail for document that need to be provide:

a) Copy of Vehicle Registration / Vehicle Grant/ Vehicle Green Card Certificate (front & back)

b) Copy of owner IC (such as name on vehicle green card) Front and back.

c) Bank Consent Letter If the vehicle still has a loan. Please request a Bank Consent Letter from a bank that finances your vehicle loan.

Note: There are banks that  require support letters such as job transfer letter, self-registration letter etc. to expedite the release process.

Interested To Book??? Click Here